Instructed by the Kress RTKn network, it navigates your lawn with centimeter-level accuracy. No need for boundary wire or fixed reference antenna to be installed on the lawn. The dead reckoning algorithm ensures accuracy where lines of sight to the satellites are blocked by trees and buildings. Operated by the MAP™ (Mowing Action Plan) technology, it efficiently manicures lawns up to ¾ acre.
- Satellite-guided — no perimeter wire installation.
- Centimeter-level accuracy without the need for a fixed antenna in the lawn.
- Systematic coverage in parallel lines for maximum mowing efficiency.
- Satellite-precise multi-zone management.
- Follows the shortest possible route to and from the charging station.
- Auto-leveling blade system adapts to terrain unevenness.
Technical specifications and Manual
|Low inertia blades||✓|
Weight & Dimensions
|product size inch||N/A|
|Sound level perceived||59 db|
|Cutting height adjustment||Electronic|
|Self-leveling blade disc||✓|
|Forward and rotating||✓|
|Cutting width||7 7/8 in|
|cutting height inch||11 13/16 in / 23 5/8 in|
|Cutting height max||60 mm|
Battery & Charger
|Battery capacity||4 Ah|
Software updates and upgrades
|Via OTA (Over-The-Air)||✓|